Top of The Line Customer Service For All Your Needs
Your solar system is an investment for life. If it's not working properly, it could have an impact on your returns. Entrust our solar experts to keep your system running at peak efficiency so that you can save as much money as possible.
Whether You Have a Problem or Are Simply Curious
Our team of certified solar experts can provide solar solutions and services for most PV solar energy issues and questions, from utility-scale solar systems to businesses and homes.
Here are some of the solar services we offer:
Repairs to Inverters and Wiring
System Checkups and Preventative Maintenance
Replacement of the Panel
System Monitoring for Panel Removal and Reinstallation
Product Inquiries And Guidance
Stop wasting sun energy and make the most of your solar investment. Allow our experts to keep your system running at peak performance.
Why Is Our Customer Service Unique?
What sets Omnis Power apart from our competitors is a true dedication to your success. We extend beyond just assisting our esteemed clients, we also make sure our customer service is personalized, respectful, and brings a smooth approach to your problems.
Here are some of the features that distinguish Omnis Power's customer service:
• Meeting and exceeding your expectations
• Personalizing solutions and services
• Solving your problems in a timely fashion
• Fast responses
• A positive attitude even when some complaints come up
• Being creative with problem-solving
Warranty Claim Procedure
If you suspect a problem with your solar panels or inverter, please contact us for preliminary troubleshooting. If the product is suspected of being faulty, Omnis Power will request that you submit a warranty claim with supporting documentation. To file a warranty claim, please follow the steps outlined below.
Please obtain and provide all information to avoid any delays or inconveniences. Omnis Power will not contact you directly to obtain any missing information, and the claim will not be processed without them.
1. Submit a warranty claim along with supporting documentation (e.g., test photos or a test report) to back up your claim.
2. When you submit a warranty claim, you will receive an email with an RMA number.
3. Once the warranty claim is approved, the replacement unit will be sent to you or an Omnis Power service contractor will service the warranty case within 10 working days.
4. After replacing the inverter, the installer will return the original inverter. Please contact Omnis Power within two weeks to return the faulty unit; otherwise, charges may apply.
5 years Warranty Extension Procedure
Extend the life of your solar array by providing protection. You can supplement the standard manufacturer warranty with additional years of coverage to gain additional peace of mind.
To file a warranty extension, please follow the steps outlined below.
Send in a warranty extension request.
Before submitting the Warranty Extension Claim, double-check that you have entered the correct information.
You will receive an email with a Purchase Invoice as a confirmation. Please make the payment as soon as possible to avoid the process from being delayed.
Once your order has been approved, one of our agents will review it and send you the warranty extension certificates.
The process may take up to 5 business days. Please check your SPAM folder or contact us if you have not received the certificates within 5 business days.